Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Late Raya Wishes...!


To all my Muslim's friends, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri and maaf Zahir Batin. It's a bit weird indeed to wish after the real day if Raya but I believe it's not too late to wish now since Raya will be one month period! Anyhow, don't blame me for the late wishing, blame the damn bloody TM port that always down when lightning and only got back to online today morning which made me felt much alive.

Sorry for being away for quit sometime, what else reason could other than busy with study right! Am I missed out to say busy with work? Yes, I am! I already quit my job from my current company as purchasing coordinator and will continue my work with my ex boss at Bangsar, KL next month, which I'm on my annual leave start 1st August till 31st August.

There's so much of story, real story that I wanted to share with all of you, about my personal life, work life (of course the new one) and the exciting one. Guess which one? Haha my love section of course! Well, I don't happy to mix up raya wishes with my personal content so let the personal chapter be a independent section though. Otherwise, Selamat Hari Raya once again to all of you!

No comments: