Pages

Monday, November 10, 2014

How Long Will I Love You

I often wonder how long I will be able to love someone that I really love. Bodoh kan all of a sudden ask this kind soalan haha….well I don’t know it just happen when I was listening to the song haha!

But again, that make sense to me asking myself how long willI love someone that I love the most. It doesn’t sound fair for me to say I don’t love my parents anymore, but the love more toward him at this time compared to anyone else. I was that GILA at him lor….  Wait, don’t get me wrong, I do love my parents and my family but having him in my life, make me feel complete like I already found what I was looking for all this time.

All I wish for is to have 100 years with him, just him only. I can ignore my entire world when I with him. Do you guys know that I feel like stranger even with my family when he is not around me, dia sudah jampi me lor haha. Yes, I was that obsessed with him and want him to be with me 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Selfish mangkuk me! Haha

Well, I’m sure I’m not gonna live for 100 years gila aper ingat tuhan ker haha! But, why not kan having that kind wish to live with someone that you love, someone that you’ll never got bored of. Seriously, I never felt bored with him and every second is so much precious to me and sometime I even felt like I don’t spend enough quality time with him. I am that much love with him!

Talking about making, we get some sky lantern yesterday and let it fly high at our usual dating spot. Make the best wish for both us and it just fly so high. Take our wish to the sky





“You can be in a relationship for two year and feel nothing, you can be in a relationship for 2 months and feel everything. Time is not a measure of quality, of infatuation or of love”

Until then,
So & So


The Legend Prince

2 comments:

Arvind R.K said...

love has no expectation...so just love, don't think about anything else, live the moment, and live the present, past is past, and tomorrow's another blessing...

Wo Jiao Patrick said...

Thanks for the nice quote buddy...thanks for following too yeah ;)