Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Meaning of *Kiss*....




*Kiss on the stomach: Lets have sex
*Kiss on the Forehead: Forever you will be mine
*Kiss on the Ear: I'm horny
*Kiss on the Cheek: We're friends
*Kiss on the Hand: I adore you
*Kiss on the Neck: We belong together
*Kiss on the Shoulder: I want you
*Kiss on the Lips: I love you and I want you
*Holding Hands: We can learn to love each other
*Slap on the Butt: That's mine
*Playing with the Ear: I can't live without you
*Holding on tight: Don't let go
*Looking into each other's Eyes: Don't leave me
*Playing with Hair on Head: Tell me you love me
*Arms around the Waist: I love you too much to let go
*Laughing while Kissing: I am completely comfortable with you

Let's share, interesting :)

1 comment:

Abang Zai said...

done that...did that...still doing this and that...whoaaaa, am i a slut.
ahaks3....